Nov.14th, 2015, the French company, Lesaffre Group as the world largest yeast and fermentation... Read more
You are welcomed to visit Danbaoli.com for more information.
In 1985 Danbaoli became the first Chinese manufacturer of highly active dry yeast. Living the persistence of high quality, innovation and professionalism, Danbaoli is committed to natural, stable and safe products.
as for liquid hard liquor and ethanol production, the amount is determined by use pattern and fermentation method, generally 0.02~0.1%.
Based on strictly sterilized container:
Highly Active Dry Yeast for Alcohol Making (heat-resistant)
- It works normally even the fermentation mash is 38~42°C.
- Acid resistance: it works normally when PH is 3.6.
- Alcohol resistance (helpful for thick mash fermentation).
- Normal fermentation is available even when alcohol concentration in the mash ≥13%.
- Fast fermentation (56~64 hours). High survival rate.
Highly Active Dry Yeast for Alcohol Making (for normal temperature)
- Fermentation temperature: 32~34°C; the liquor yield ratio is still normal when it’s above 36°C.